Terms & Conditions
- All the prices shown are applicable at the time of booking and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- If you book a best flexible rate, the full price, including any extras incurred during your stay, this must be settled in full before departure by cash, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. A credit card or debit card details are taken as a booking guarantee only unless detailed otherwise.
- If you book an advance purchase or a promotional room rate, the full payment will be taken at the time of booking. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Bookings are taken at the discretion of the Highfield Park and are subject to availability. Prices may be restricted or may not apply at certain times.
- VAT is included in the displayed rate, unless otherwise stated.
We will make every effort to fulfill your requests, we cannot guarantee these and any failure to do so will not constitute a breach of contract.
Cancellations / Amendments by Us:
- Please contact the property if you wish to make any amendments or cancel your booking. You may cancel any best flexible booking up until midday on the day of arrival without incurring a cancellation charge. If your booking is canceled after this time or in the event of a non-arrival a 100% cancellation fee will apply and be charged to the credit/debit card provided to guarantee the booking.
- If you fail to settle your account on departure your credit card will be charged for the full amount.
- In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your booking, we reserve the right to do so. If this does arise you can either:
1) accept the changed arrangements as notified
2) make an alternative arrangement with us or,
3) cancel your booking and receive a full refund of any monies paid.
We regret we cannot pay compensation or any reimbursement of any expenses or costs you may incur as result of any such cancellation or change.
- In the event of any foreseen circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel any booking made on a promotional rate and rebook on an alternative date – subject to availability.
Highfield Park has our own car park, free of charge. However, cars are left at the owner’s/customer’s own risk. The company does not accept responsibility for loss or damage.
An infant is classed aged 0 - 2 years and a child 3 - 12 years. Children 13 years and above are charged the full adult price.
Cots / Extra Beds:
Cots and extra beds are available. However, these are limited and subject to availability. Please check at the time of booking.
Highfield Park welcomes well-behaved dogs to stay with us. Dogs are only allowed in certain bedrooms and certain parts of the main house so please do contact us to discuss your requirements further before booking. Please note that dogs staying in bedrooms will carry a £10 per dog per night supplement with a maximum of two dogs per bedroom.
Please let the General Manager know straight away if you have any comments. Alternatively, if you wish, put them in writing no later than 21 days after the completion of your stay and send to:
Kirsty Ewart, Highfield Park, Church Lane, Heckfield, Nr Hook, Hampshire, RG27 0LG
Or email: [email protected]
No party is allowed to reproduce any of the contents of this website (including photographs, content, and images) without the written permission of Highfield Park